We’ve delivered a number of fixes and minor improvements to the network, and we have now started to lay the groundwork for paid tiers of Content Distribution, which we’ve been working on for a while. We’ll be talking more about that in the coming weeks.
By now, many in the community have started using the automated staking, and we’ve been continuing to provide support and improve this process over the last week. Today we fixed an issue where earnings weren’t being displayed for devices that were staked using the new system. These should now be visible in your account. For those of you still waiting for your manual stakes to be processed, we’re working through the backlog and they should be sorted soon. Thanks for your patience.
We hope you enjoy these changes, and would like to thank the community for their continued support and feedback which helps us improve the user facing products in particular.